WELCOME TO OUR NEW NORMAL. HERE'S WHAT WE'RE DOING TO KEEP US SAFE.
In the salon, we are...
We would love if you could help us out by...
- +STAFFING LESS PEOPLE 2 stylists, 1 reception, and no assistant
- +ENFORCING A TWO CLIENT MAXIMUM CAPACITY no more than 2 clients, socially distanced, at any given time
- +ALL WEARING MASKS additional shields for stylists
- +SANITIZING OUR HANDS AND TOOLS hand sanitizer is available and we encourage you to wash your hands
- +USING GERMICIDAL CLEANING SOLUTIONS on all stations and surfaces in between appointments
- +ELIMINATING SHAMPOOS for haircut appointments
- +ELIMINATING BLOWOUTS for all services..we can rough dry or hand style to finish the hair!
- +RESTRICTING COLOR SERVICE TIMES corrections may take multiple appointments
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
- +WEARING MASKS we have disposable masks available for you
- +ENTERING ALONE no partners, children, or friends
- +BEING PROMPT FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT to avoid overlapping
- +ARRIVING WITH CLEAN HAIR FOR HAIRCUTS washed a few hours before appointment and without product
- +SUBMITTING YOUR GUEST LIABILITY WAIVER prior to your appointment
- +this one is hard..NO HUGS..just for now